Saturday, March 20, 2010

SUPER WOMAN! :D

Hey ya'll, its been awhile since i have updated my OWN blog. First of all thank youu serene for updating for me :). that was the sweetest post ever and it gave me the "AWWWWWWWWWW" :). hahah anyways since you blogged about me i shall blog about you :). where do i begin..... theres thousands of words to describe you


. first of all she puts a wide smile on my face everytime while talking to her :)

.she is the sweetest person i have ever met!. hahaha no doubt with that previous post

. she is awesome inside out and has an awesome personality :)

. Im gonna dedicate a song to her which i promised. not sure of what song yet but im gonna :)

. Shes coming back here soon and i cant wait to see her!. i bet while she's here im gonna have the most awesome time of my life :).

.she's a camwhore too!

. shes gorgeous :)

. she loves baking! :D

thats all i can think off right now. currently having a mind block D: . last to words before i end this post. SHES AWESOME! :D

till the next post ya'll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment