Friday, March 12, 2010


hey i just wanna say am awesome! oh and i love serene oh soo much :D she's just the best dont you reckon? sometimes i think she might even be awesomer than me :O
oh btw am serene :) ming was too lazy to update so i thought i should do it for him!tsk tsk. i'll write this blogpost about him! Aight where to start?
  • He's awesome. That pretty much sums it up
  • He makes me smile just by looking at his dp :)
  • He's rich! filthy rich!
  • He loves his family
  • He likes to throw parties at his 'crib' (how cute is that, he calls it crib)
  • He's gonna dedicate a song to me! and i love him for that :D
  • He's beautiful inside and out
  • He has rocking hairstlyes
  • He's single ;) all you ladies out there ;)
  • He loves me but doesnt know it yet!
  • He loves long walks on the beach with a guy ;) didnt know he rolled that way ;)
  • He's a camwhore!
  • He's has a great fashion sense!
  • He's currently living a healthy lifestyle :D

:) that's all him...i have nothing else to say except. I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU WHEN I GET BACK! come to his party!

Ily ming and thanks for letting me update!

buenas noches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment