Thursday, December 3, 2009

Four kids down the road

Hey ya'll its been about like weeks since i last blogged. Well anyways life has been alright lately but something really touched my heart when i was in bangkok. Four kids came to me and my family and asked us for money. I wanted to give them money but i didnt have any. I mean i had but its all ringgits. So i had no choice but to not give them money. Looking at their faces really really shifted my heart you know and it made me realised how fortunate my life is and i should not take things for gruanted. Looking at them made me realised that i needed to do something and i did. Ya'll will know on my christmas eve party hopefully :). Only someone knows. You know who you are :). Anyways my brown brother from another mothers vajayjay's birthday was yesterday ya'll. Dude you are an awesome friend and im glad to know you as a friend and as a buddy :) andd dudee im definately not missing your party on monday same as mahathirs :). Well the tell you all the truth, im kinda bored with my mohawk and maybe cutting it seem a big mistake. I think im gonna shave it off and never do this hairstyle again. Maybe my wedding i'll do it. Lately i've been going out practically everyday. Shishaing with the dudes and the layhdeys :). Who cares right? we all gotta die some day. My motto to life "ENJOY LIFE WHILE YOU CAN, DEATH IS JUST A DEEP COMA :). hahahahahha. Anyways till the next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment