Friday, October 16, 2009

walking disaster

Hey ya'll finally updating after a week. Just got back from pyramid not long ago. Met up with couple of friends who just came back from genting and headed to pyramid. I just went to pyramid 2 days ago after pmr had shisha at TARBOOSH. I met a new friend.. He's a waiter and his name is JAMES. He's from myanmar and i told him im from UAE and he doesnt believe me. I tried DUBAI and i think i finally believed me. I used my wonderful middle eastern accent. AHAHAHHHA. If ya'll were there i bet ya'll would laugh like shit and i mean shit. Theres one flavour i love erm whats it called erm double apple or something like that. Damn i love that flavour. Finally PMR's over and its freedom baby =D. Can finally go out whenever i want, do stuff that i didnt get to do this year and most importantly "PARTY". Im having a party soon =D. Owh yea i took a couple of pics that day but im too lazy to upload them. Maybe some other time. Priceless pics =D. I cried watching titanic yesterday =(. It was freeking sad la. I cried my ass off. Luckily no one was with me. Lets see what movie i cried... Pearl Harbour, Marley and me, Titanic, basicly all the sad movies which has sad songs in it. Well what can i say.. My heart has a week spot towards sad movies thats why i do good in my life =D.. Anyways tomorrow i'll be heading to singapore and will be back on tuesday.. Dammit la i'll be missing 2 open houses. One is mahathirs rumah terbuka and the others is afiqs open house. My mum la i dont wanna go on this singapore trip and she forced me to go. Im going with my mums school mate since highschool which i barely even now. Plus i wont be able to sms or call anyone as my phone doesnt have international roaming =(. BOHOOOO!!. Cant wait till i get back. Tomorrow's deepavali =D. Happy depavali to all indians in this world =D. May deepavali be celebrated with joy =D.. HAHAHAHAHAH. Had mamak today for lunch. This time the waiters in that mamak was freeking annoying. Terence had to wait 30 minutes for his goddamm indo mee and it tasted like shit. I bet instead of using cooking oil to cook they use their goddamm PEE!!. EWWWWWW. AHAHAAH.. i was really high after shisha today. Couldnt even walk straight. Dammmn.. owh yea oprah got sued i think =(. Thats what aliya told me. WHY OPRAH OF ALL PERSONS? CAUSE SHES*****? DAMMMMMN. I need to pack my bags now. Good bye =D and i think ashley tisdale is hawt =D

No comments:

Post a Comment