Thursday, October 8, 2009

Do i look like an indian?

HAHHAHAHAHAH today after exams me and nigel walked home and we went to taj to go makan la. Then right got this retard waiter who goddamm thinks im indian. He spoke indiAN to me la and what did i do i just shake my head without knowing what he said. The whole time we were they he spoke indian to me. HAHAHAHAAHAH. Eating at taj is just expensive. We had nasi lemak ayam roti canai maggi goreng which taste like shit and a few drinks. What kind of mamak store doesnt sell indo me? LOL i ordered that and the waiter spoke indian to me which i think means dont have. Anyways was really high in the library today =D. HAHAHAHAAHAAHA.. to those who were high with me you know what i mean. HAHAHAHAHa. Anyways pmr so far is kinda easy =D but the bad shit is they might raise the standard for getting an A. GODDAMMMIT. I got to go now study GEO. I WANNA GET AT LEAST 6 A'S =D

No comments:

Post a Comment