Friday, August 7, 2009

So long xabi =(

Hey ya'll.. its been awhile since i last blogged... Haha. Today school was quite boring.. Not alot of people came =(... When i come aliya doesnt come... when i dont come she comes..... Lol.. Just because im brown you dont wanna see me.. Fine.. haha.. Ermm owh yea i remember ninas birthday is tomorrow 8-08-09... I think i have got her something. I hope everyone comes on monday... Well lets see i attended extra class for the first time today.. I made Thana proud =).. Me and tits.. I was suppose to go to pyramid today with tits and a few of his friends but i cant =(.. Not allowed to go anywhere till pmr is over.. Goddammit.. After pmr im gonna rock and roll all night and party everyday YEAH!!!!.. owh yea before i forgot... screw the american dogs who bought over liverpool few years back and now you're goddam bankrupt... Screw your asses... If i was the cleaner of your toilet i would slap you so hard till you cant remember your damn name.. Goddammit. I cut my hair =) but i hate it =(.. Its freeking short and i look like a damn porcupice.. Well thats it for now.. Good bye

No comments:

Post a Comment