Tuesday, August 4, 2009

im pretty like a pretty smiley girly girl

YELLO FROM YELLOW PAGES!
wassssssssssssup!

aliya here :)
im updating for kah ming because kah ming loves me as a neighbour.
(eventhough we don't see each other when we step outside the house)
anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay,
today, kah ming was emo

and i asked him " why are you so sombong?!"
and he said "im not, im sleepy"
L-I-A-R.

i know you don't want to be my neighbour anymore la :(
i know you want to be friends with my busmates... ravin, dervin and jeevan.
*sniff sniff*
lets have a road trip to batu caves!
MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

kah ming doesnt like to take pictures.
and
*age is just a number*
PFFT PFFT PFFFFFFT

okay, im done. i wonder why kah ming's sister (shi ying) is not replying me on msn.
I WANT PICTURES LA DEEEEEY

p/s. kah ming, i want starbucks coupons :)

1 comment:

  1. haha :D what what what ?? hahaha ...
    yea ~ i'm kahming's sister xD
    lol

    ReplyDelete