Friday, February 19, 2010

babi hutan rockstar

suke sgt pic ni doh! :P

Hello Hello Hello !
KahMing ni kan , free tapi x tahu pon ape die buat .
Nak blog ape pon x tau . Ish .
hahahahahaha .

Okay , hi , I'm you know who lah . KahMing right , don't know what's his problem , want me to upload his baby picture but don't know where to find it , so bah , whatever already lol . It was suppose to be some rockstar post but I ain't no rockstar so I have no idea what to write about that so I'm just going to , you'll see later :p

And so we ended up in the same class this year for good craps and we're usually seen around each other in class for the lamest crapiest jokes ever . BULLSHIT . lol . No , we're around because he can't stop bugging me about his love life and can't stop asking me for advise and giving me chocolates and asking me to draw all his homeworks -.- Babi annoying fella . Especially when JingHer not around , haiyo , sit behind me somemore , but oh well , class wouldn't be the same without him and his oh so great MUAHAHAHHAA laugher right .-.-

Abang saya ni , oh yeah , he became my abang this year LOL .
Got him a fedora for his birthday but never see him wear also . MUST WEAR LA . Say you love it but never see you use :( Everyday lanc to me about your rockstar-ness only . Haiyoyo . ME ISH AWESOME :D

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay , I ran out of words lah , bah . UPDATE YOURSELF LA KAHMING . I WANT DOTA ALREADY :D

No comments:

Post a Comment