Thursday, December 24, 2009

one two 3 :D

hey ya'll... first of all wishing all of you out there a wonderful merry christmas. Yesterday was results collection day and i got AWESOME results :). Was singing 3 yesterday by brittney spears before collecting my results and goddaaamm i got a 3 A's :). before collecting went mcd to meet up with couple of friends there watched them makan then went to ac to play pool for awhile. took freaking alot of pictures while we were at ac and pyramid. the day before too. some jamming pics :). well anyways when i saw my results i yelled and screamed my lungs out. i danced around the whole school. hahahahaha. sorry to all the parents which had to hear me scream and watched me dance. goddknows what will happen if i score straight A's. rang my mum and she was extreamly happy with me. i feel like crying with tears of joy but then PMR ONLY MAAAA!. after collecting results went pyramid. lepaked there and shishaed there :).


You all know la whats my favourite flavour. had to go back early as i had a party on last night. party was freaking awesome :). the food was awesome. had dont know how many servings of food :D. woke up early in the morning as i was excited what i was gonna get for christmas. when i went downstairs my parents came to me and kissed me and you know that bloody kissed turned out to be my christmas present -.- . Anyways will be at pyramid later. Gonna go out and party everyday now till school starts :). My current song addiction is say it again by marie digby :D. she looks kinda cute in her vid but when you google her damnnn shes one smoking hot lady :). saw a girl yesterday who looks like her but then i already found my true angel which means the whole world to me :). JAN 16 YA'LL WILL KNOW WHO :D. sweet 16's at skybar. gonna be the hottest party of the year according to some people :)


Ya'll must come. should i create invitations or just tell you all through msn or facebook. i dont really like using facebook so through msn. Maybe do all 3 laa :). I'll tell ya'll some infos first. its on jan 16 saturday. venue most probably skybar. time 7.30 till i dont know what time but im going early morning shisha with a friend at a 12 bucks shisha place at dont know where. ermmm dress code semi formal except for me im wearing a tux. dudes and ladeys i know ya'll planning to throw me in the pool just make sure that someone catches my phone and wallet when i throw while falling into the pool :). Will be performing a gig on that night :). songs i dont really know yet. still working on the song list but dont worry it'll all be awesome songs. You know i have this crazy ass thing i want to do which is to dress up as a drag queen and sing DANCING QUEEN by ABB! :). maybe it'll happen but if i chose to do it, MUM, DAD I AINT GAY. You guys will have the biggest surprise of your 50 years plus of lifes on that night. to you guys you may feel that i am doing the wrong thing but to me it is the most important thing that is gonna happen in my life. You guys will see :).


some of you people already know what i am gonna do and hopefully it turns out right. If it does turn out im gonna tresure every moment cause you'll never know how many more years you gonna live. some assholes say we all gonna die in 2012. if thats true i want to spend my 2 years including my last breath of life with that person cause that person means the whole world to me :). anyways i got to go now. off to pyramid. till the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment