Friday, September 4, 2009

wanted dead or alive

Hey ya'll.... finally weyh got my goddamm streamyx back after two long weeks.. Currently playing dead or alive =D. First of all i wanna thank my 8 year or maybe more neighbour for blogging for me while my damn streamyx wasnt working.. Thank you sista you are like OPRAH to me =D. I think allen degenerous is a retard =D. Shes an asshole for trying to be like OPRAH let me tell you this even you are in americana.. THERE ONLY CAN BE 1 OPRAH WINFREY IN THIS WORLD.. OPRAH IS LIKE A GIFT FROM THE HEAVENS AND YOU ARE A PIECE OF LAU SAI!! This is Oprah when she stones =D

OPRAH is just cute look at that face =O.. Finally trials are over but pmr is not =(. Anyways im afraid of going to the dentist =(. i have like a phobea towads going to the dentist i dont know why.. Anyways i gotta go.. Good bye

No comments:

Post a Comment