Saturday, September 19, 2009

GOOD BYE BRO ='(

hey y'all... this is to derar. Im gonna miss you bro. It felt like yesterday when we first met. how time flies really. Derar i know we have fought in the past and many times infact but i want you to know that even though we may have fought, our friendship still last and still will be. To tell you the truth you are my first middle eastern friend i have had and yesterday when the night was over and we all had to go our seperate ways, i felt like crying a lil. Maybe thats the reason for me not really being myself yesterday when you spent us all at the chicken shop. I hope you love my gift as it is the finest wine collection in my cabinet. You know now that you are gone my heart feels like a piece has been missing and our class wouldnt be the same without you. To me its like losing family. If i had said some things in the past that offended you im really really sorry. You may have weird looking hair and you always wear a shirt inside that looks like a bra but who cares you have a kind and a great heart. I hope to see you again bro in this life or the next. Anyways last night was awesome =D. It was good to see everyone again but some of them are missing =(. Here are some pics =D






























































































































there are actually a loooooooooooooooooot of pictures.
finally done :D
by weelee.

No comments:

Post a Comment