Sunday, August 9, 2009

You were my strength when i was weak

hey y'all.. Currently listening to BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME by my favourite singer CELINE DION =D.. Shes my strength when i was weak, she was my eyes when i couldnt see, she was my voice when i couldnt speek, she saw the best there was in me.LOL. Damn i love her songs.. Before i forget HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MY DEAR KAWAN NINA =). HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY AND A GREAT YEAR A HEAD TILL YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY. AFTER THAT STILL A GREAT YEAR.. AIYA GREAT YEAR TILL YOU DIE LA. LOL LAME!!!.. Shes a cool dude... MOST OF THE TIME LAME BUT STILL SOME OF HER LAMENESS ARE FUNNY!!! LOL SHES A GOOD WOMAN WITH A GOOD WOMAN HEART... SHE ONCE TOLD ME SHE WANTED TO BE..... (THE DUDE WHO YOU GO TO WHEN YOU HAVE PROBLEMS) LOL. Anyways have a great 15th birthday. Its a waste that tomorrow schools close.. another week to come before you get your present.. hahaha. anyways i gotta run.. going subang parade for dinner tonight.. having nandos or manhattan i think.. GOOD BYE..

No comments:

Post a Comment